HR Assistant (Payroll and Recruitment focus)
- We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. You expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, you should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling and precise in the recruitment process.
- Handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. Assist HR manager with recruitment, record maintenance and payroll processing.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s / HND degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and MS Excel-related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
N75,000 / Month.
25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (no google drive links) attached and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR ASSISTANT LVP ABUJA” as the subject of the email.
- Only Abuja based candidate should apply as interview will be hold in Abuja
- Candidate should have experience in this role previous before applying as only qualified persons will be contacted.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND