Job Title: HR/CORPORATE SERVICES MANAGER
- Head of Corporate Services is actively responsible for supporting, developing and implementing strategic plans in accordance with the companies mission and vision statements
Managing the administration function of the company, and coordinating office processes and procedures to ensure organizational and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing all aspects of the HR function within the company including the Training Academy, together with management.
- HR/Corporate Services Manager will support the Directors and Senior Management Team with business planning activities, providing practical and creative input in the development of new business initiatives, the design of current and future strategic and operational plans and will bring discipline to the strategic decision making process to manage the effective use of business resources.
- HR/Corporate services Manager, will have the ability and experience to motivate and drive teams and colleagues to achieve both the overall company targets and key performance objectives. Strong people management skills are also essential to encourage personal development and ensure employee engagement is maintained and motivate staff at all times.
- To be successful in this role, the Head of corporate services must have a proven track record of successfully managing people and teams, business planning and business plan writing along with a relevant sector qualification.
- Manage and develop a small HR department to ensure quality services are provided.
- To ensure all managers are trained in n-ergy’s HR process and procedures
- To take responsibility for revising and updating staff contracts with the Directors of the company.
- To take overall responsibility to ensure there is training and professional development of all staff throughout the organization.
- In conjunction with the HR manager ensuring all company guidelines are adhered to
· Develop and implement the HR /Training and People strategies aligned to the business objectives.
- Regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning with the HR manager and Senior Managers.
- Where necessary, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement improvement programmers (e.g. changes to working practices, organization changes and business “excellence” or lean programmers).
- Working with senior managers to uncover the talent implications e.g. any significant gaps to meet long-term objectives and create a long-term workforce plan that prioritizes people-related initiatives.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for identifying, planning, delivering and measuring learning and development.
- Manage a training plan that details required training that is delivered within the agreed/specific timescales and ensure outcomes are appropriately measured and reported on.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure control of training and development expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other managers to understand all necessary aspects of their learning and development needs, and to ensure they are fully informed of corporate learning and development objectives.
- Succession plan and ensure training is aligned to support the plan.
- Develop training and communications materials to support learning and development needs.
- Ensure training activities meet and integrate with company strategies and policies.
- Write and deliver training lessons to continue personal development of Line Managers throughout the company.
- Manage the organization and delivery of company induction sessions, including writing and delivering the presentations.
- Maintain the currency of the Training Matrix and share the information company-wide.
- Develop an Academy approach to the design of a behavioral competency framework and Learning Programmers that support each job level with the business.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Administration Team, including the interview process, appraisals, absence management and any employee issues that may arise within the team.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate monthly invoicing is undertaken for each contract.
- Responsible for analyzing reports generated by your department to confirm appropriateness and accuracy.
- Responsible for ensuring the office is well maintained at all times including opening/closing checks on a daily basis.
- Ensuring the office environment is comfortable, clean and meets employees’ needs.
- Responsible for managing the Reception area, ensuring standards are maintained and ad hoc duties of the receptionist allocated as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing Senior Management and board papers by the specified days each month. ·
- Chairing the Senior Management team meetings on a monthly basis.
- Able to prepare reports as and when required including data manipulation and bespoke reporting.
- Providing leadership and guidance to the Administration Team including the effective delegation of work, monitoring of workload, performance management and priority management to ensure all activities and customer/client service levels are maintained.
- Manage Vendors and Review all Contracts Professionally before executing.
- Master of Business Administration. Senior Membership of a reputable Professional Body.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail. Management qualification (MBA) Experience/ Knowledge.
- Proven track record of managing a HR department, preferably in a senior role.
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programmers.
- Interpersonal relationships, discretion and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Experience of report writing utilizing excel, word and power point.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of using HR Information Systems.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to innovate to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment ·
- Knowledge of payroll and payroll procedures.
- Ability to support and influence all stakeholders, including Directors across the business.
- A strong proven track record in relationship building and management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- An understanding of ICT hardware and enterprise Industry.
- An understanding of employability advice and recruitment needs for the industry.
- References to support consistent achievement of targets.
- A proven understanding of working with colleges or other third party organizations.
- Previous experience of developing and producing business plans.
- Previous experience of producing board reports.
- Previous experience of managing diverse and geographically dispersed teams.
- The ability and commitment to adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure that team members also adhere to them.
- The ability to present at both internal and external meetings to support the achievement of company objectives.
31st March, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND