Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all aspects of Personnel recruitment/placement
- Induction/training of new staff
- Staff welfare including medicals, housing and pension matters.
- Leave administration including annual leaves and other casual or medical leaves.
- Staff appraisal and performance management.
- Update and maintenance of staff database
- Personnel administration, welfare/discipline
- Formulation and implementation of HR policies
- Organization of staff and management meetings
- Department support/monitoring, ensuring adherence to company’s policies and legal requirements
- Must have a B.Sc / BA or HND.
- 2-4 years working experience
- Must have a matured approach to all HR issues.
- Must have good knowledge of HR policies and procedure.
- Great knowledge of HR best practices.
- Good with HR Analytics.
- Available to resume within a short period.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Yaba, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND