- Do you have passion for HR/People Development? Are you a self-starter and result oriented?
- Ensure the details of vacancies are circulated and showcased appropriately on all job boards
- Head hunt for candidates on LinkedIn.
- Respond to requests and inquiries from candidates on recruitment information.
- Work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within HCDC team to ensure that the company’s overall aims and objectives are achieved.
- Maintain absolute discretion in handling sensitive/confidential data.
- A Degree holder from a top university (a foreign degree will be an added advantage)
- 0 – 1 year experience in HR
- Must be passionate about HR and People Development
- Must be self starter, smart and result oriented
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent in English both oral and written
- Perform work at a high level of competence and a strong attention to detail
- Must be confident, honest and reliable
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “HR Intern” as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND