HR Intern (Planning)
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Contract
- The Human Resources (HR) Intern will provide administrative support for Main One’s recruitment activities facilitating the timely placement of the right candidates with the company. The HR Intern will also support the performance management function.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Support hiring units to make requisitions on the Company’s Recruitment Portal
- Ensure all assigned roles have a detailed JD.
- Post internal and external vacancies.
- Source for potential candidates for assigned cadres through online channels (e.g. social platforms).
- Maintain an unsolicited CVs database by reviewing weekly the general HR mailboxes for unsolicited applications and CVs, screening and sorting suitable CVs for further review.
- Conduct initial CV sifts and shortlist candidates for assigned grade levels
- Conduct first level telephone interviews to screen candidates when required
- Shortlist and summarize CVs for easier evaluation before sending to hiring departmental heads.
- Administer psychometric tests or similar tests that assess the applicant’s personality fit for all sales candidates.
- Coordinate assessment tests and interview sessions for successful candidates
- Compile test scores/results and upload assessment scripts on the recruitment portal.
- Provide feedback to candidates within the stipulated process turnaround time
- Assist with populating a talent and succession database to create a pipeline for all roles across the company’s functions/departments, especially hard to fill/ critical roles.
- Draft employment contracts for assigned levels.
- Obtain and assess credentials of candidates.
- Support the coordination of the new hire orientation and onboarding process
- Track recruitment statistics and generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for assigned roles.
- Provide support for HR Special Projects including conducting research as required.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in recruitment and selection is required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication skills – written, oral and presentation.
- Interpersonal and team working skills.
- Prioritization and time management skills to manage multiple conflicting activities and accomplish the desired end results within stipulated timelines.
- Interviewing skills.
- Research skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office .
Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function.
- High level of initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines when required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND