Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire an HR manager to coordinate all their activities PAn Nigeria.
- This individual will Plan, organize, and coordinate activities related to the Human Resources (HR) operations and functions on a District-wide level.
- Supports HR staff to resolve human resource problems, interpret HR policies and procedures and recommend effective courses of action.
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips, and warning letters
- Develop compensation and benefits systems that fit the company’s HR responsibilities
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, etc., and resolve issues and problems
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures, and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval, and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain HR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- B.Sc in a related field
- 5-7 years post NYSC experience of which a minimum of 3 years is in an HR manager role.
- HR certification is a MUST
- Past work experience in a Multinational environment would be an added advantage
- Previous experience working as an HR Generalist
- In-depth knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with HRIS systems is an advantage.
24th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND