Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is currently looking to hire smart, young, enthusiastic and smart People that are ready to learn and grow within the ranks in the organization.
- Primary role is to manage company’s talent to contribute significantly to the overall productivity of the organization and to improve the overall people experience.
- We are looking to employ an HR Manager with outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- An HR Manager is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Arts degree or its related field
- 5 -10 years’ experience
- HR certifications preferred.
- In depth understanding of performance management and recruitment
- Exhibit expertise in human resources, organisational behaviour, management and leadership
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Proper knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations
- Detail oriented and sound judgment skill
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
N200,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja (FCT)
- Salary ₦ 300,000 - 400,000 USD 300000-400000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND