: HSE Engineer / Advisor
- Development, communication and implementation of Project HES management plan.
- Owning CONTRACTOR safety management process and monitoring CONTRACTOR performance.
- Manage incident investigation, analysis and reporting process.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance on a wide variety of HES topics including safe work practices, safety in design, risk management, industrial and environmental management.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 10 years of related HES experience in engineering and construction activities with at least 5 years’ experience in oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
- Competence in risk based design including management of quantitative risk assessments.
- Environmental Impact Assessments including modifications to design and development of Environmental Management Plans.
- Operational experience to understand the HES requirements within a project’s design to achieve Operational Excellence.
- Occupational Health and Safety in a fabrication or offshore location.
- Demonstrated experience working on at least 3 projects of at least $15 MM total construction contract value.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND