A Telecommunications Engineering Company with headquarter in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
HSE Management Officer
- Understand the application of relevant law and other legislation relevant to the Companies business.
- Keep up to date with changes in current legislation and to bring to the attention of the management any relevant new legislation.
- Attend such courses/seminars run by external sources to enable accurate interpretation of legislation to enable implementation within the organisation.
- Ensure that all assessments” as required by legislation/customer are conducted and reviewed at relevant intervals and to maintain records of the same.
- To recommend control measures and advise on the standard of P.P.E. issued to employees
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the company’s operations.
- Immediately act if situations are found, that in the opinion of the Safety Manager, require immediate rectification or the stopping of any operation.
- To notify the CTO if the corrective action agreed after any workplace inspection is not implemented by the arranged date.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant format.
- Advise the Company Secretary of all incidents.
2nd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month