A successful Human resources Assistant is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers and ensureing their effectiveness at work. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, training and development. Human resources Personnel plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. Their overall duty is to ensure the right staff are hired and retained; oversee them in the effective and efficient performance of their duties; consult with executive Management on strategic planning, and link a company’s management with its employees.
If you have previous experience as a Human Resource Personnel or similar managerial role, we’d like to meet you.
Skills and Qualification
* HND/Bsc. in any related course of study
* Proficiency with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word specifically)
* Strong management skills especially in coordinating and planning
How To Apply
Interested applicant should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using GG-HR as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND