Human Resource Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
Other Key Contacts: Account Officers, Admin Officers
- To provide support in delivering excellent and timely HR services to all Staff to ensure a good employee experience.
- To support in achieving the departmental objective of providing bespoke HR services, capable of attracting, motivating, and retaining employees.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Assist in handling Human resources and administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting, and other administrative duties.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and on time.
- Assist in HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer, and employee exit management.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date employee record administration that complies with local legislation.
- Coordinate HMO, and other employee welfare
- Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and payroll budget.
- Support in maintaining HR filing and HRIS system accordingly (Hard and electronic)
- Provide support to the Human Resources department on other assigned responsibilities.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder liaises with other staff throughout the organization to ensure that the HR function is given due attention.
- The job holder must ensure strict confidentiality of all employee information and data.
- Ensure strict compliance with company policies as set out in the policy manual.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within the competence level and general level of responsibility of the post as required by the Line Manager
- A good First Degree in Management Sciences, Social Sciences, and Humanities.
- Should have at least two years of experience in Human Resource and Administrationor numerical functions
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage
- Must be analytical.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND