Human Resource Business Partner
- The Human Resource Business Partner will be responsible for ensuring alignment between the business operations and HR practices by working in partnership with line managers and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs and priorities of the business.
- Develops and maintains good relations (informal and formal) with the recognized trade union and takes part in union negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with the requirements of the factories Act and maintain an awareness of the requirements of employment Legislation to provide sound advice for Management.
- Maintains procedures for grievance and disciplinary action in order to ensure a disciplined and well-motivated workforce.
- Works with the General Manager, Human Resources and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Manages HR outsourcing companies to ensure the provision of outsourcing labour is in line with labour law and meets the overall business objectives.
- Coordinates all HR 3rd party vendors such as laundry and canteen to ensure that services meet business needs and are delivered to agreed standards and timescales.
- Facilitates effective communication and implementation of new people management initiatives in different departments and levels of the business as appropriate.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining employee information on SAP human capital module (HCM).
- Assesses manning requirement across all functions in the factories and ensures optimal manning levels while maintaining lean and effective organizational structures.
- Reports monthly on HR metrics and recommends necessary adjustments.
- The HR Business Partner strives to monitor labor policies and procedures in the business, constantly ensuring alignment with the business’s values and external legislations.
- The HR Business Partner maintains a clear and detailed knowledge of the industry trends and best practices.
- The HR Business Partner conducts similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties, and duties as assigned by the General Manager, Human Resources
- Minimum Qualification of B.Sc. or HND
- 5 years of experience
- Experience in influencing departmental heads into the adoption of ultimately beneficial people management policies and procedures.
- Problem-solving experience leading to lasting employee relations solutions within a business
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Nigeria
28th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND