Human Resource Business Partner
Our client, a leading HR outsourcing company requires the service of Human resource business partner (HRBP). You will be responsible for enhancing workforce retention, predicting staffing needs, managing termination processes, managing risk, ensuring staff wellness, and ensuring compliance regulations.
Typically HRBP will ensure effective service delivering on all Facets so resourcing, on-boarding, retention processes and staff welfare clients through the development of strategic Human resources management plans and report directly to the Sector Head.
- Develop and implement strategies for effective resourcing that will ensure that clients have the required skills to meet current and future needs.
- Ensure that all processes and timelines are adhered to, in order to meet clients’ needs and demands.(Staff salary payment, pension remittance, HMO, tax etc)
- Continually provide top class talents as outsourced & Recruitment staff to clients.
- Continuously develop and manage a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs and demands of clients.
- Facilitate the on-boarding and seamless integration of new staff into the system.
- Ensure proper documentation process is carried out for all employees
- Established selection criteria/requirement for the vacant positions for all positions of all of ‘clients.
- Prepare and control the quality of job advert draft (internally/externally).
- Plan and organize recruitment campaigns (offline/online) and set up talent database and recruitment channel system.
- Sourcing and engaging with candidates locally and globally on a proactive, external succession pipeline basis.
- Ensure to Liaise with all the Outsource clients on a periodic basis to ensure business retention and growth.
- Provide weekly/Monthly WOW reports of activities to the client when required.
- Submission of payment variation to account departments as when due
- Perform other duties performed by the Sector Head.
Salary – Open to negotiation, HMO, Leave allowance, Pension,
Qualification and requirements
- HND/BSc in any Human resource or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in related role in the outsourcing industry.
- Excellent Employee Relations Skills
- Knowledge of Payroll and other statutory returns
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Deadline – Not specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV with application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using Human resource business partner’ as subject of mail.
How To Apply
How candidates can apply for your job.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND