Human Resource Intern/Assistant
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A Degree in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required,
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month