Human Resource Manager
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Coordinating and managing the activities of the Administrative Department.
- Updating internal human resource databases
- Develop and manage budget relating to human resource/Administration
- Preparing human resource documents like employment contract
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationship with vendors related to human resource and Administration.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of human resource development
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system keeping past and current records
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources Administrator or relevant role
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally
- Must have the knowledge of procurement
- Ability to think strategically and drive for result
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
14th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND