Human Resource Personnel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 6 years work experience.
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job.
- Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they meet the previous requirements and have the require skill to write and speak good English.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organizational ability
- IT skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Drive and ambition.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month
27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification OND