Job Title: Human Resources / Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Ensure all administrative matters of the office are running smoothly.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems in Abuja Branch
- Actively participate in recruitment by writing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process for the Abuja Branch.
- Create and implement effective onboarding strategies for the Abuja Branch.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records and send copies to the Abuja Branch.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- A relevant OND, HND, or Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a Human Resources/ Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, benefit, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be smart and teachable.
- Have keen attention to details.
- Abilities to work under minimal supervision.
- It is a plus if you can drive a car within Abuja and have a valid driver’s license.
20th March, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5