Human Resources Officer
Location: Bida, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for an HR to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labour laws.
- Organize and maintain staff records.
- Update internal databases (e.g. Record sick or maternity leave).
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Revise company policies.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g.,turnover rates).
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules).
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Participate in HR projects (e.g., help organize a job fair event)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR Officer, HR Administrator, HR administrative assistant or relevant role.
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS.
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular).
- Thorough knowledge of labour laws.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Bida, Niger USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND