Human Resources Volunteer
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Volunteer
- The aim of the Human Resources Volunteer is to provide administration/HR support to the Human Resources Coordinator in regard to recruitment, volunteer information system management, and other HR processes.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of HR functions (benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures (added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Location Isolo, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND