Humanitarian Programme Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
- The Humanitarian Program Coordinator performs a vital role with responsibility for the overall coordination and quality assurance of the AHI Humanitarian Project implementation in the North East.
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the project
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of services as per approved project’s proposal
- Provision of technical leadership to Project Team, Health Workers
- Strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation Systems including targeted data collection
- Liaising with Donors & Interagency coordination groups on Sexual Reproductive Health, Adolescent SRH, and Gender Based Violence and maintain a close working relationship with the health Sector Coordinator.
- Preparation of activity/programme reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Supporting training and supervision of all activities in the field locations.
- Background in Health, Social Sciences or Behavioral Science.
- Experience in the Public Sector
- Work experience in a humanitarian setting / with displacement affected populations or significant experience as a social worker
- Contextual Knowledge of SRH/ASRH/GBV/RMNCH and Transformative gender programming.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Hausa Language
- Females are encouraged to apply
18th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Borno, Borno, Borno USD Month