Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under general supervision, maintain and repair all types of large, analog and digitally controlled, HVAC systems including, but not limited to centrifugal and reciprocating chilled water systems (up to 300 tons), air cooled chillers, VRV and VRF and all ancillary equipment, including pumps and variable Speed Drives (VFD’s).
- Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all HVAC systems
Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of HVAC repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques
- Knowledge in the operation of pneumatic, electrical and direct – digital control systems
- Ability to operate a computer and assigned software (including email)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material
- Ability to diagnose and resolve problems
- Ability to use hand and power tools associated with the HVAC field Experience:
- Eight years’ experience in HVAC field
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintenance and Repair of HVAC Systems, :
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of heating and air conditioning systems, including chillers, boilers, large split systems and rooftop equipment.
- Repair, replace or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses and electrical wiring.
- Wire and connect motors, compressors, temperature controls and humidity sensors according to wiring schematics.
- Maintain refrigerant dispensing records to meet EPA requirements.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for all HVAC equipment including filters, belts and coil cleaning.
- Assist energy manager to complete energy conservation surveys to realize the most efficient cost effective use of HVAC energy.
- Receive and complete work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
26th September, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Apapa, Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND