The MTN ICT and Business Skills Training
- The MTN ICT and Business Skills initiative aimed at building the capacity of young people in the area of ICT while contributing to their employability and entrepreneurial ability
- The training will involve ICT/Employability and basic business skills, and would be facilitated by MTNN Ecosystem partners (IBM, KPMG, Google, Digital Bridge Institute and Oracle).
- The programme will be conducted in Rivers State.
- The training programme is free and open to youths between the ages of 18 – 35 years old who are interested in leveraging on ICT.
Tuesday, 3rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Rivers, Rivers, Rivers USD Month