Import / Export Officer
- Perform all aspects of order process
- Receive, review and process documentation
- Support Imports / Exports customs clearance and documentation – Form M, LC, etc.
- Interface with related functional areas on import and export shipment matters
- Track the location of the shipment
- Assure invoicing and billing is accurate
- Ensure that the shipment adheres to customs regulations
- Counsel organization on how to reduce duties and taxes owed
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline. Relevant certification in the fields of Purchasing & Supply / Logistics & Transport will be an advantage.
- 3+ years Import/Export experience
- Strong background in importing and exporting of relevant products
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with Manufacturing company is essential
- Candidates with good relationship and network with relevant government authorities will be preferred.
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND