- Carry out optimization studies of posts and functions in the Agric.dept., and in other support sections.
- Establish Unit Time used in the Agric activities as well as Analytic Accounting.
- Define necessary manning and other resources required according to production /activities forecast.
- Participate in writing, as well as guarantee the work method of studied posts in his/her section
- Implement activity follow-up (men and process) in his/her assigned responsibility
- Participate as a progress group member.
- B.Sc/HND with a minimum of Second Class or Lower Credit in Mechanical Engineering or Agric Science.
- Skills: Proficient In the use of Power Point and Advance Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
- Interested candidates must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Show adaptability, willingness to acquire new skills, an ability to absorb information and impact ideas.
- Must be result oriented with a flair for details and an ability to work with large data files
- Must be objective, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- An intelligent and vibrant team player.
- Responsible & reliable with high integrity.
22nd October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND