- We are looking for a meticulous, dedicated Industrial Hygienist to ensure our employees’ occupational health.
- Advising and collaborating with management to resolve occupational health issues.
- Creating and executing studies to monitor and assess employees’ exposure to health risks, and to measure effectiveness of occupational health programs, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing biological monitoring programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) certification.
- 3+ years work experience in similar role.
- Proficient knowledge of relevant laws, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
10th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND