Industrial Mechanical Technician
Location: Lokoja, Kogi
- A mechanical technician, possesses the detailed knowledge of a company’s machines necessary to perform maintenance and repair duties.
- A mechanic must have experience with tools and machinery, and should be able to use generalized knowledge of a mechanical system to formulate specific solutions to problems.
- Since many mechanical technicians work in fast-paced industries, they are often called upon to make safe and effective repairs in a short amount of time, so performance under pressure is a must for this job.
Should Have excellent knowledge in :
- Troubleshooting and repairing Centrifugal or multistage pumps
- Able to change the mechanical seal and bearings
- Troubleshooting and repairing Agitators and gearboxes
- Coupling Alignment such a normal coupling or gear coupling.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a Manufacturing environment;
- Relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician will also be an added advantage;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Lokoja in Kogi State
18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lokoja, Kogi NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND