Job Title: Information Security Officer
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Daily camera review and incident reporting.
- Implementation of security policies, standard and practices.
- Daily search of staff working in the HSZ.
- Daily preparation of visitors list which is in turn handed over to Admin and outsourced security guards.
- Daily inspection of the premises.
- Weekly camera backup and Access Control System.
- Time synchronization of all devices in the control room.
- Conduct quarterly evacuation exercise.
- Assist in training staff on internal security manual.
- Maintain an inventory of staff and visitor’s access card issuance.
- Ensure the control room officer Test all security devices monthly (PIR, Beam detectors, smoke detectors, FM200, emergency.
- Conduct physical verification of IT Assets in conjunction with IT department and submit an accurate report.
- Ensure weekly update of Antivirus solution on all systems by IT.
- Ensure IT takes monthly backup of all active devices.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science
- CCNA, CISSP, CISM, CISA and CISO
- 5 – 7 years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- IT skills.
15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.
- Location Lakowe, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND