Information Technology Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking to hire an exceptional IT Engineer to design, implement, manage, and support its growing network infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the provision of technical support to all users, implementation, configuration, maintenance, management, and support of all computing and technical platforms such as servers, switches, routers, firewalls, endpoint solutions, backup solutions, operating systems, disaster recovery and storage. The role holder will install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve client operating environment.
- Installing and configuring client computer systems
- Responding to client IT support requests
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Managing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating technology and networking issues to other employees and management
- Research, planning, implementation, and maintenance of technical network solutions
- Knowing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems
- Maintaining computer networks including mainframes, VPNs, routers, and other physical hardware
- Provides basic level support and technical expertise in networking technology
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical support engineer, preferably in the financial sector
- Knowledge of web services, API, and IP-based protocols
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or Shell
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically
24th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND