Institutional Capacity Strengthening Advisor (ISCA)
Contract type: Fixed term
Project: Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
- The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- As a member of the Program Management Team, provide institutional support to the National Treatment and PMTCT Program (NTPP)/States as Implementing Entity (STE) states (Benue, Nasarawa and FCT) at the North Central level in accordance with identified areas of strengthening in the state.
- He/She will provide oversight and coordinate all institutional capacity strengthening activities in the NTPP/SIE states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Public Health, Sciences, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 8-10 years of relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations
- Or MS/MA degree in Public Health, Economics, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioural Sciences or its recognized equivalent
- With 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs or public sector organizations. Demonstrated success in multi-cultural environments is required.
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications/CV (Single MS Word document only) electronically (i.e by email) to: AHNi-ProgMgtjobs@ahnigeria.orgwith the “Job title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND