Institutional Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Simba Planet is a fast growing cycle retail chain in Nigeria, looking to expand with the right Sales Consultant, who can help with that growth.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have an abundance of passion, energy and hunger for results and previous experience in a B2B sales environment.
- You must be a driven individual who has the correct attitude with huge amounts of enthusiasm, going above and beyond to look after your clients. You will think outside the box creatively and treat the business as if it were your own.
- As a Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deals.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients to determine their needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, prospects And professional networks
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collect and analyze information, create frequent reviews and sales reports
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Must have a First Degree from a reputable institution
- Proven Experience as a Sales executive or relevant role
- Competency in English
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of MS Office software
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
30th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos NGN Month