Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent
- The role holder will be responsible in assisting the technical team with the day to day operations in the unit by reviewing/ conducting assessment on different insurance policies to determine the associated risks involved for both the insurance company and the policyholder.
- He/ she must know and understand the operations in the insurance business industry in Nigeria.
- Entails reviewing of insurance applications to ensure that all necessary information required for processing a policy is provided and complete.
- Reviewing claims to ensure they are legitimate via their findings and also provide recommendations on payments to minimize losses.
- responsible for undertaking a thorough investigation to review the details surrounding a claim.
- Assisting the operations within the business by generating contract note and debit notes as at when needed
- Developing and maintaining relations internally and also partner effectively with all cross-functional teams
- Supporting new product development and assist with budgeting process of insurance
- Contributing to the business growth by assisting with development and research
- Contributing to marketing and sales efforts by providing information needed for proposals
- Ensuring to deliver all projects attain or exceed customer expectations
- Review supplier contract and other relevant insurance certificates
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Insurance and Actuarial Science disciplines. Possession of MSc, MBA and relevant professional qualifications such as CIIN and other relevant certifications will be an added advantage.
- The individual must possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Good knowledge of both the technical and fundamentals/ regulations in the Nigeria insurance industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent business acumen
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Confident negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ikoyi, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND