Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja, Abeokuta-Ogun, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Ibadan-Oyo, Ilorin-Kwara, Kaduna, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Benin-Edo, Niger & Lagos
Slot: 10 Openings
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- NYSC certification
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance and other personal finance products to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Ideal candidates should be 26 years and above.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (Ability to grow the business)
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Base pay is N37,000.00 per month+ commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “PSS_LOCATION” e.g “PSS_ABEOKUTA” as the subject of the application.
- Location Nigeria
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 USD 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND