Integrated Supportive Supervision/Quality Improvement Coordinator
Locations: Ebonyi and FCT
Reports To: Integrated Primary Health care Advisor
Slot: 6 Openings in each States
- In collaboration with some of it’s partners: Palladium, PharmAccess and many others will be implementing a USAID funded Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts called the Integrated Health Project (IHP) aims to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi, Bauchi, Sokoto, Ebonyi and FCT to strengthen the states-, LGAs-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the states government.
- The objectives of the program are to:
- Strengthen systems supporting primary health care services;
- Improve access to primary healthcare services; and,
- Increase quality of primary health care services.
- The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services.
- The project will operate over a 5-year period.
- The ISS/QI Coordinator must be experienced professional in the field of health systems strengthen, have experience with quality assurance and improvement approaches, and have project management experience in public health programs.
- The Coordinator must be intimately familiar with the context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID programs.
- An experienced Midwife Nurse or any other closely related health care professional; other related courses (e.g. MPH, MSC or other relevant degree) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in working directly with senior government officials and policy makers in RMNCH.
- Experience working with partners, organizations, and institutions
- Demonstrated capacity to work with African experts and partners in developing technical materials and providing training to improve service delivery, advocacy and resource mobilization for expanding quality improvement of RMNCH services.
- Experience with technical competence for programs funded by USAID and/or other donor programs in developing countries, with significant Nigeria experience.
- Strong verbal, listening, writing, and intrapersonal skills essential for effective coordination among several institutions and staff involved in a broad range of activities.
- Ability to communicate in the local language and good knowledge of the terrain
1st October, 2019 (Time: 4:00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document to: email@example.com The title/subject of your email and application should be the “Position / Location” you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Location Ebonyi/Abuja USD Month