Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement, and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure complaince with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Stay current on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices
- Ensure accuracy of financial information
- Follow up on audit recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in financial accounting, auditing.
- Strong understanding of accounting, banking laws, regulations, and internal controls
- Understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Familiarity with general accounting practices and techniques
- Interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
28th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 USD 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND