Our client, a leading multi-diversified organization is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the senior position below for its expansion:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Objectively assess a company’s IT and/or business processes
- Assess the company’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes
- Promote ethics and help identify improper conduct Assure safeguards
- Investigate fraud Communicate the findings and recommendations
- Provide an opinion (Unqualified, qualified, adverse, or disclaim)
General Qualification, Experience, Attributes and Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Tax, and Finance
- A professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA, FCA,) will be an added advantage
- An MBA or other post-graduate professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years significant commercial experience, preferably from FMCG, and Banking sectors
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop them.
The company offers very competitive remuneration package.
11th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and short-listed candidates wiII be contacted.
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria NGN Month