Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
The candidate must possess:
- A minimum of first Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) post qualification experience in financial service industry.
- The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical microfinance banking and has undergone the microfinance certification programme and obtain a certificate in microfinance banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be competent in the use of banking software.
21st February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies of their Applications at:
The Office of GSO/Coy. Sec,
Monarch Microfinance Bank Limited,
45 Ogoja Road Abakaliki,
- Location Abakaliki, Ebonyi NGN Month