Internal Control Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head, Internal Control
- The candidate will be responsible for reviewing all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements to the Bank.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that general ledger accounts are properly maintained, reconciled and discrepancies are promptly addressed.
- Provide assistance in reviewing of monthly statement of Bank Account
- Provide assistance in resolving queries and preparation of periodic reports.
- Identify control issues such as undefined balances, un-posted entries, balance sheet imbalances, etc. and raising queries for resolution of these issues.
- Monitor the status of budget spending/ activity and review financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Internal Control.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND or B.Sc. in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 0 – 1 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
20th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ikeja,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND