A Fashion House training and making garments with accessories in Ikeja, Lagos, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Regularly inspect & test supplier products.
- Liaise with Operations to understand needs, accurately forecast upcoming levels of demand & monitor to ensure no stock outs.
- Maintaining acceptable and accurate inventory levels
- On a monthly basis, review and analyze inventory with operations and give information to the accountant for further action.
- Investigate physical count variances and resolve issues.
- Ensure accurate & timely inventory reports are prepared & shared with the management.
- Ensure proper documentation of materials released to operations
- Support and participate in audit as requested by management
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols for suppliers and company finished products
- OND in Business Administration, Purchasing And Supply, Finance or related fields.
- Must live in Ikeja or its environ
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Decision making &Collaborative skills
- Should have strong negotiation, managerial and communications skills.
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume by June 1st, 2020
- Subject of the email must be position applied for as stated on the advert to be considered.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification OND