Employment Type: Full-time
- The Inventory Officer will be responsible for managing the inventory of all reagents and consumables of the organisation across centres from the Central-Head Office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily Routine on all stock order, management, disbursement and reorder
- Work closely with the procurement team to order and receive lab consumables and equipment.
- Verify all requested items as they arrive and check quality and conformity against documentation as per ISO 15189 standard
- Compare purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes with quantity of items supplied
- Disburse requested items/consumables to the various laboratory units
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by designated lab staff on collection of item(s)
- Goods are arranged in such a way that the least expiry goods are used at the earliest need, ie., FIFO Method (First In First Out Method)
- Accept only if the material meets the ordered specification in terms of pack size, volume, Quantity which ever applicable.
- Conduct Monthly live Stock inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs
- Maintain lab inventory levels and reordering levels.
- Work closely with Lab Managers to replenish each unit’s depleted stock as per re-order agreed level.
- Prepare monthly inventory reports
- Communicate with departmental managers to ensure items are replenished and maintain proper levels
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
Education & Certifications
- Relevant Degree in any Science Discipline.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in procurement, logistics or supply chain operations is mandatory
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Adherence to time and priority management
- Added Advantage – Proven experience in inventory management
- Added Advantage – Basic understanding of lab equipment, consumables and reagents
- Knowledge of Google Office (Excel) + Suite+ LIMS.
3rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the link opens, click on “Laboratory Inventory Officer” and apply.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND