Inventory / Store Keeper
Employment Type: Contract
- Responsible for receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take inventory of the items ordered for by obtaining the waybill/delivery note from the supplier of the items as against the item supplied and duly signed for before storage. Original copies of the delivery note and purchasing order is sent to the finance department for further level check and processing.
- Issuance of the items to users from the store upon presentation of requisition form with appropriate approval for the items.
- Carry out reconciliation/physical stock count on the first working day of every month in conjunction with a Finance representative.
- Proper and orderly storage of goods in the store to ensure easy location and retrieval.
- Supervise the offloading process of all shipment, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Keep inventory record (BIN CARD) of all items in both hard and soft copies. All inventory record both in hard and soft copies should be sent to the Finance Department weekly.
- Prepare the weekly reports of all the activities in the store like the consignment received, the quantity of items received, point of collection and dispatch, outstanding balance, etc.; also tries to find out discrepancies and determines the root cause for the issue found
- Preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt.
- Maintain a catalogue of available stock items in the store according ensuring accurate records of inbound and outbound stock items to facilitate easy retrieval and reference.
- Taking proper records of all items expiring dates and reporting same.
- Documentation and reporting of cost per unit of all items in the inventory bin card.
- Supervision and signing of all items purchased by procurement both for store items and non-store items.
- Determine the reorder level of all items in the store.
- Sending store request to head finance for the replenished of item that are below its reorder level in the store.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good planning and numeric skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
Experience and Qualification
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Inventory Management, Accounting, Logistics, etc.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant experience in Inventory or Store Keeping.
- Ability to take proper decision and action whenever any difficult situation arises.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure.
- High degree of independence, objectivity and assertiveness.
- Must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and relate across all levels.
- An enquiring mind set consistently seeking innovative ways to deliver without compromising quality.
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND