Investment Analyst Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Finance / Economics / Research / Business
Job Functions: Investment Analysis
- Assist in producing daily market (local and international) summary
- Weekly / Monthly / Annual market (stock and commodity) updates
- Weekly Economic Dashboard (all markets review and projection)
- Weekly Investigative Investment analysis
- Billionaires’ watch (stocks)
- Daily/weekly news on other alternative assets i.e. cryptocurrency
- Assist in developing of market and investment analysts as sources in Nigeria and globally
- Writing articles on Buy, Sell or Hold forecasts
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Active experience of 0-2 years.
- Experience in interpreting and creating Investment products etc.
- Excellent research and data gathering/analysis abilities.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies communications.
- Strong understanding of Cryptocurrencies and stocks
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of project delivery methodology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong team-player skills
N60,000 – N70,000 / Month.
27th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND