: Investment Sales Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess the key risks, weaknesses, and strengths of a transaction.
- Analyze and reconcile deal information in Microsoft Excel models, including rent rolls and operating statements
- Carry out research on demographic information and market.
- Carry out research and analysis of operating expenses, such as real estate tax methodology and estimates
- Perform joint venture partners’ experience and financial strength analysis.
- Perform economic investment return and capital structure analysis.
- Conduct site visits as required.
- Receive and organize due diligence materials from clients.
- Revise joint-venture partnership agreements and project loan documents for material business terms
- Supervise the closing process with both internal and external groups (such as developer attorneys, and partners)
- Initiate and manage conference calls with the partners.
- Create and present investment summaries to the Investment Committee for approval, including charts, narrative descriptions, and graphs and tables, with proper illustration of important aspects of the investment proposal.
- May help in designing preliminary deal screening summaries to enhance deal origination activity.
- Communicate and coordinate partner expectations all through the underwriting process under the direction of the Director and Vice President, applying proactive and positive attitude that will ensure repeat origination opportunities
- Ensure regular update of deal underwriting progress to the Vice President and Director, including due diligence review, process checklist review, issue identification, and transaction timing.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with relevant operators in the real estate sector.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- At least 1 year work experience.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 400,000 - 500,000 USD 400000-500000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND