Investor Relations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The client / investor relations manager is responsible for following up on prospective clients, effectively communicating the key messages to the prospective as well as the existing investors, preparing the investment related presentations, and assisting in preparing the daily, weekly, and monthly reports to perform the financial analysis and use this as the basis for effective interaction with stakeholders.
The detailed description given below will explain in detail the key responsibilities that need to be handled by the investor relations manager:
- To help to perform a range of analyses that will include industrial analysis, competitive analysis, and comparative valuation
- To perform competitive and cross divisional analysis of the industry peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investor seminars, conferences, etc.
- To implement, co-develop and update the organization’s corporate messaging across different formats like making presentations, press releases, employee meetings, etc.
- To determine the organization’s position in the market and to provide the leaders with a proactive assessment and any other relevant feedback and guidance that is needed by the organization’s senior personnel on how to increase the interactions with the investment community.
- The investor relations manager thus develops, implements, and manages the investment related programs.
- You are responsible for monitoring the earnings call as well as in developing and preparing press releases of quarterly earnings.
- You assist in designing the Q and A’s for the investor community and communicates the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization and provides valuable information regarding the company’s strategies, its operations, and the overall financial performance.
- You are also responsible for identifying and tapping the new potential investors/Clients.
- You are responsible for updating the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders and in representing the voice of the investors.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Business Management, Human Resources Management or any related field (Certification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience as client or investor relations personnel, or any related field.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly
11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos Island, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND