Employment Type: Full-time
Band Description: Support
Division/Department: Technology & Engineering
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Work Relationships: Employees & Stakeholders
Decision Level: Semi- Final
No. Of Subordinates: 0
Impact On Customers: Internal & External
- Very result-oriented, well organized, hands-on, dynamic and with a proactive personality.
- Brings excellent management capacity and able to lead multiple locations across Africa with start-up experience.
- As an iOS developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Design and build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and tools to power engineers and operations
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking responsibility from inception to deployment
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the codebases, infrastructure, and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with a team to deﬁne, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and ﬁx bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Relevant Degree in related ﬁeld.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role
- Experience working in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented multi-country environment; prioritization, and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with online storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Experience creating libraries and tools for engineers and operations
- Experience building and designing fast IOS applications
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles
- Experience working with SwiftUI and Swift.
- Ability to hold yourself and the team to high standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What You Will Learn
- The technology team includes Product, Data, IT, Security, and Software, and is responsible for building innovative products and infrastructure for company and our customers.
- We believe that engineers should accelerate the business through technology, and collaborate across multiple teams to accomplish that.
- Teams are autonomous, value inclusivity, eager to learn, teach and constantly improve how things work.
- The software we build today is the foundation for dozens of company systems in the future, so engineers have a strong sense of ownership and accountability and take pride in their craft.
What We Offer
- In addition to an attractive compensation, you will have opportunity to work with a global leader. We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code.
- We invest in the development of our diverse workforce.
- We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND