Employment Type: Hybrid
- Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e., fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application, Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high- quality solutions.
- Work on existing Mobile Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Knowledge on NATIVE iOS programming.
- Mobile application development (iOS) experience
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on the iOS platform and being aware of their differences.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND