IP Network Engineer – Abuja
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / telecom.
- Certification required : CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
- Strong Knowledge of MME, SGSN, SGW, PGW, GGSN, PCRF, VoLTE, CG, DNS, URL
- Strong Knowledge on Protocols: BSSAP, RANAP, GTP, MAP, SCTP, Diameter, SGSAP,
- Good Knowledge on Interfaces: Gb, Ga, Gn/Gp, Gr, Gf, Gi, Gy, Gx, SGs, S1, S6a,
- KPIs Analysis: Mobility, Accessibility, Retain ability, Availability, etc
- Analysis and Solution for E2E problems like throughput, accessibility, and mobility.
- Abilities to evaluate the network performance.
- Good knowledge on CS nodes configuration and parameters (MSC MGW HLR HSS etc), basic and optional features to help to improve the network performance and user experience.
- Abilities to Planned and Designed HLD/LLD for entire EPC Core.
- Abilities to Implement Layer7 DPI, Content Based Charging, service based traffic shaping, flow based charging and Bandwidth control.
- Configuration of Cisco routers and switches.
- Huawei Routers and Switches.
- Strong Knowledge of routing protocols such as static, ospf, isis, bgp, mpls,l2vpn.
- Hands on Huawei PS Core equipment’s and Cisco Routers.
- Availability to system 24X7 for any issue resolution and willing to learn further.
How To Apply
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND