Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Software Development
Minimum Experience: Experienced
- Hiring an IT Architect to help with our Nigerian subsidiary.
- Computer Science Degree, graduated on or before 2013, or;
- The completion of computer related courses as a first degree, graduated on or before 2013
- 5+ years of professional software development.
- 2+ years experience in a Software Architecture role.
- Experience with Cloud Architecture with a major vendor such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with different areas of the organization such as: Product, Management, Engineering, Operations, and Executives.
- Backend development with a strong understanding of modern web frameworks
- Common enterprise architecture patterns
- Techniques for evolving architecture in a highly available environment
- Writing clear and concise software documentation and presentations
- Evaluating new technologies and software vendors
- Collaborating and influencing others to adopt mature software development practices
- Informal Leadership, training, and mentoring
- Architecture and Design Principles
- Registration with the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPRCN) registration, and;
- Registration with the Nigerian Computer Society (NCS), or;
- Ability to register with the CPRCN.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND