IT Asset Lifecycle Management Officer
Job Type: Contracts
- Communications (Video, VoIP and data networks), LAN/WAN, Cisco routers, switches, and other network infrastructure
- Design, implement and administer Cisco Unified Communications (Telepresence, Collaboration, and Applications), Video/Audio systems with implementation and administration background in at least two of these areas: Call Manager & Unity Connection, Unity, UCCX, Instant Messaging & Presence,
- Provide expertise on AV equipment and platform landscape including meeting rooms and collaborative technology.
- Provide 2nd level support to IT and business partners on collaboration technologies,
- Responsible for the Installation, administration, and support of these technologies
- Perform typical administrative activities such as system/equipment troubleshooting, user training, issue resolution and monthly pat
- Assist users set up meeting rooms (Turn on screens, connect laptops, ), support for large events, and provide user assistance in the use of enterprise standard collaboration solutions
- Create and maintain environment documentation including topology diagrams, configuration standards and processes and pro
- Contribute to the development and execution standards and technology based on approved IT collaboration
- Establish and track metrics and measures to define the success of the use of collaboration solutions in the business
- Provide incident and problem escalation communications to other relevant IMT teams to enable quick resolution of infrastructure issues, outages, incidents, and ongoing problems
- ITIL foundation certification is expected Intermediate knowledge of IT asset management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT asset management in a similar oil & gas company Basic knowledge of asset procurement in oil & gas will be an added advantage.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND