Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Troubleshooting and maintaining wireless and ethernet network systems and providing rapid solutions.
- Installing and administering application servers, laptops and PCs, including operating systems.
- Troubleshooting and managing User outlook issues.
- Managing installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Assessing system (laptops, desktops, servers etc.) performance and recommending improvements where necessary.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders in planning, administration, and execution of projects, processes, issue resolution, and procedures.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Supporting any ERP or business application
- Providing technical/user support across the company
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Supporting and testing the roll-out of new technologies, applications and/or features
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- National Diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision is a plus
- Logical thought process
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
7th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae before the deadline.
- Location Lekki Phase I, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3