- Meet with clients to determine requirements.
- Work with clients to define the scope of a projectdefine software, hardware and network requirements.
- Analyse IT requirement within companies and give independent and objective advice on the use of IT.
- Develop agreed solutions and implement new system.
- Present solutions in written or oral reports.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to customers.
- Design, test, install and monitor new systems.
- Identify potential clients and build and maintain contacts.
- Organize training for users and other consultants.
- Help Clients with change management activities.
- Other requirements as the job may require.
- A Masters Degree holder in Computer Sciences.
13th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA